It’s obviously (trivially) true that one can legitimately choose a frame of reference centred on the Earth, if one wishes, and describe the motion of the sun and planets by appropriate geometrical constructions, as the Ptolemaic system did.

I’m not sure why you brought it up. You are not a scientist are you? Ever hear of relative motion? Picking on me is nothing new – everyone thinks I’m stupid. PLEASE PLEASE DON’T HURT ME!I”m far too stupid to understand. I did not realize the colors were assigned by chemical elements detected.

Originally Posted by JoeSixPack Originally Posted by Beer w/Straw Originally Posted by JoeSixPack Originally Posted by Beer w/Straw …My point was that if the Sun revolved around the Earth, a big ass telescope in space should be able to confirm it. Deepest condolences. Want a biscuit? I did not realize the colors were assigned by chemical elements detected.

I have a couple of questions.Perhaps someone could answer them for me.Does geocentrism accept that all the planets in the solar system orbit the Sun – but with the exception of the Earth?And does it also accept that all the planets in other solar systems orbit their own sun – with no exceptions? Originally Posted by tk421 (and if he is actually Sungenis, he should be still more ashamed). His denial of historical facts puts him in the same group as people who think the Earth is flat (and/or expanding) or the Apollo missions never took place. He IS Sungenis.

So you believe the Sun orbits the Earth and all the other planets orbit the Sun? I don’t think you can reconcile that with with observed movements custom essay writer
of the planets – unless they are in very complex orbits. I wonder why you’d waste your life shilling for such a character-less character, Joe. Originally Posted by exchemist Originally Posted by xyzt Originally Posted by tk421 (and if he is actually Sungenis, he should be still more ashamed). We are back to epicycles being used to prop up theological beliefs.

For instance if the theory were along the line of Stokes aether, So, in summary, you have abandoned science completely. In the case of the second, it depends on what theory the geocentrist may hold, but in general I would say yes. Originally Posted by Strange Originally Posted by JoeSixPack Yes to the first. For this reason I’ve always thought arguments about whether the sun goes round the earth or vice versa are rather silly: both are obviously true! The point such arguments miss, it seems to me, is the hopeless weakness of a geocentric frame of reference when you seek a simple explanatory mechanism for the motions.

I got it, you play the forum’s clown. Originally Posted by Beer w/Straw Originally Posted by JoeSixPack Originally Posted by Beer w/Straw Joe, did you even look at the documentary I linked, or are you just playing politics? Interesting stuff.

Joe, did you even look at the documentary I linked, or are you just playing politics? Reading is a damned sight faster than watching, especially at the miserably slow and dilute rate at which information is imparted in most popular science films. Why not take up something more respectable, like stealing lunch money from children? I admit it must be a plausible hypothesis (and comforting to know that he doesn’t have lots of disciples, all believing this tosh) , but how can you be sure? Originally Posted by RedPanda I have a couple of questions.Perhaps someone could answer them for me.Does geocentrism accept that all the planets in the solar system orbit the Sun – but with the exception of the Earth?And does it also accept that all the planets in other solar systems orbit their own sun – with no exceptions?

Yes to the first. Originally Posted by Beer w/Straw Originally Posted by JoeSixPack Originally Posted by Beer w/Straw Originally Posted by JoeSixPack Originally Posted by Beer w/Straw …My point was that if the Sun revolved around the Earth, a big ass telescope in space should be able to confirm it. Originally Posted by exchemist To be fair to Joe, it is unreasonable to expect anybody to watch more than a few minutes of video in relation to a forum discussion, unless you provide a written synopsis to justify why it is worth taking the time to spend longer. You are not a scientist are you? Ever hear of relative motion?

Picking on me is nothing new – everyone thinks I’m stupid. Originally Posted by JoeSixPack You are not a scientist are you? Anyone know where McGyver keeps the spare Irony Meters? Mine is broken again. Strictly speaking no one mentioned antisemitism.

Both this and the heliocentric frame of reference are mathematical equals. We are back to epicycles being used to prop up theological beliefs. In other words, his denial of historical facts tells us his deluded and dishonest. Originally Posted by PhDemon Whether or not he’s Sungenis he’s certainly a nutter sui generis…

It is, as you say, not really relevant. Well, “Beer w/Straw”? You kind of set yourself up for it! All I am saying is telescopes cannot discern absolute from relative motion in the cosmos, especially if your starting assumption is that everything is in motion.

Originally Posted by Strange Originally Posted by JoeSixPack You are not a scientist are you? Anyone know where McGyver keeps the spare Irony Meters? Mine is broken again. For instance if the theory were along the line of Stokes aether, where gravity is really a fluidic effect, I suppose depending on vortex flows the situation could reverse. I admit it must be a plausible hypothesis (and comforting to know that he doesn’t have lots of disciples, all believing this tosh) , but how can you be sure?

I have my ways, I have a lot of experience with this type of cranks. Reading is a damned sight faster than watching, especially at the miserably slow and dilute rate at which information is imparted in most popular science films. Thanks for confirming that.

It’s obviously (trivially) true that one can legitimately choose a frame of reference centred on the Earth, if one wishes, and describe the motion of the sun and planets by appropriate geometrical constructions, as the Ptolemaic system did. Some beautiful images. He IS Sungenis. Originally Posted by Beer w/Straw Originally Posted by JoeSixPack Originally Posted by Beer w/Straw …My point was that if the Sun revolved around the Earth, a big ass telescope in space should be able to confirm it.

Therefore, there is little reason to give this latest project any attention at all.The fact that his lies about the holocaust may be motivated by antisemitism just makes him a vile specimen of humanity as well as dishonest. You missed the point!:EDIT:BTW it shows nothing but disrespect for my intelligence. You couldn’t watch the whole thing?Sorry if it was a scary movie!

To be fair to Joe, it is unreasonable to expect anybody to watch more than a few minutes of video in relation to a forum discussion, unless you provide a written synopsis to justify why it is worth taking the time to spend longer. Originally Posted by JoeSixPack The evidence does exist in the interviewees tell us about it in the wrong words. Well, “Beer w/Straw”? You kind of set yourself up for it! All I am saying is telescopes cannot discern absolute from relative motion in the cosmos, especially if your starting assumption is that everything is in motion.

For instance if the theory were along the line of Stokes aether, So, in summary, you have abandoned science completely. Some beautiful images. You are not a scientist are you? Ever hear of relative motion? Originally Posted by Beer w/Straw Originally Posted by exchemist To be fair to Joe, it is unreasonable to expect anybody to watch more than a few minutes of video in relation to a forum discussion, unless you provide a written synopsis to justify why it is worth taking the time to spend longer.

PLEASE PLEASE DON’T HURT ME!I”m far too stupid to understand. I suppose if you can be this irrational, it is easy for you to pretend history never happened. Did he expect everyone to watch “The Principle”? I do not think picking on me is particularly fair.Besides, HST was the first for theories of dark matter, dark energy and a number of other discoveries.My point was that if the Sun revolved around the Earth, a big ass telescope in space should be able to confirm it. Originally Posted by JoeSixPack Originally Posted by Beer w/Straw …My point was that if the Sun revolved around the Earth, a big ass telescope in space should be able to confirm it.

Originally Posted by Beer w/Straw …My point was that if the Sun revolved around the Earth, a big ass telescope in space should be able to confirm it. Did he expect everyone to watch “The Principle”? I do not think picking on me is particularly fair.Besides, HST was the first for theories of dark matter, dark energy and a number of other discoveries.My point was that if the Sun revolved around the Earth, a big ass telescope in space should be able to confirm it.

Originally Posted by JoeSixPack Originally Posted by Beer w/Straw Joe, did you even look at the documentary I linked, or are you just playing politics? Interesting stuff. The Krauss Affair merely reinforces the diagnosis that we are dealing with a sick individual who cannot be trusted to speak the truth. Originally Posted by xyzt Originally Posted by tk421 (and if he is actually Sungenis, he should be still more ashamed). Originally Posted by xyzt …..

Originally Posted by Beer w/Straw Joe, did you even look at the documentary I linked, or are you just playing politics? Interesting stuff. That was a Strange comment. Originally Posted by JoeSixPack Yes to the first. Fair or not, it is still the case that expecting people to watch tedious video footage at length is not reasonable, unless you give compelling reasons why the investment of time is justified.

Originally Posted by JoeSixPack I am not to fall for your anti-semitism canard. We know this anyway from his other “scientific” work. I did not realize the colors were assigned by chemical elements detected. Also, obviously if the “planet” were more massive than the star in a universal gravity type theory, the situation could also reverse. You are not a scientist are you?

Ever hear of relative motion? Picking on me is nothing new – everyone thinks I’m stupid. A lot of speculative science also was presented.Any specific point you wanted to make about the documentary? I do not have time to watch the whole documentary. I suppose if you can be this irrational, it is easy for you to pretend history never happened.

You are not a scientist are you? Ever hear of relative motion? Picking on me is nothing new – everyone thinks I’m stupid. Nice gig. You couldn’t watch the whole thing?Sorry if it was a scary movie! So you believe the Sun orbits the Earth and all the other planets orbit the Sun?

I don’t think you can reconcile that with with observed movements of the planets – unless they are in very complex orbits. In the case of the second, it depends on what theory the geocentrist may hold, but in general I would say yes. I have a lot of experience with this type of cranks. It’s entirely obvious why you’d wish that we’d ignore the fact that Sungenis is a despicable nutjob who can so twist evidence and logic that he’d deny the Holocaust, but it is absolutely relevant to the movie. Well, “Beer w/Straw”?

You kind of set yourself up for it! All I am saying is telescopes cannot discern absolute from relative motion in the cosmos, especially if your starting assumption is that everything is in motion. Reading is a damned sight faster than watching, especially at the miserably slow and dilute rate at which information is imparted in most popular science films. Some beautiful images. This movie has absolutely nothing to do with Semitism or the Jews.

Clever play on words 🙂 A lot of speculative science also was presented.Any specific point you wanted to make about the documentary? I do not have time to watch the whole documentary. Whether or not he’s Sungenis he’s certainly a nutter sui generis… He IS Sungenis.

A lot of speculative science also was presented.Any specific point you wanted to make about the documentary? I do not have time to watch the whole documentary. In the case of the second, it depends on what theory the geocentrist may hold, but in general I would say yes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *